ENT Clinic (Ear, Nose, Throat)
The ENT Clinic (Ear, Nose, and Throat) at Beijing United Family Hospital and Clinics (BJU) provides integrated and comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for problems of the ear, nose, and throat, including surgery when needed. Our ENT professionals are trained to successfully treat children as well as adults. Since the clinic opened in 2004, we have provided outstanding clinical service to our patients.
ENT specialists treat a wide range of conditions, including those caused by infection, injury, allergy, air pollution, or tumor. In addition, common problems such as sinusitis, rhinitis, and deviated septum can be successfully treated with medication or surgery. Problems of the tonsils, especially common in children, can also be properly diagnosed and treated.
Our clinic also treats ear infections and ear pressure problems caused by frequent flying. Our sleep laboratory can diagnose and treat sleep problems in adults and children, such as sleep apnea which happens among people who snore heavily.
ENT Clinic Hours:
Monday to Saturday: 9 am – 5 pm
Our ENT Clinic staff can diagnose and treat problems of the ear, nose, and throat, including but not limited to:
- Ear-related injury
- Impact ear wax
- Middle ear and external ear canal infection
- Otomycosis (fungal infection)
- Secretory Otitis media
- Sudden hearing loss
Nose and sinus problems
- Allergic and non-allergic rhinitis
- Deviated septum
- Tumors of the nose and sinus
- Acute and chronic laryngitis
- Vocal cord nodules and polyps
In our sleep laboratory, we can diagnose and treat sleep apnea and other sleep disorders:
- Diagnosis with sleep study (Polysomnography)
- Sleep apnea treatment with Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- Sleep apnea treatment with surgery, including common surgeries for children with sleep apnea: adenoidectomy and tonsillectomy
We can also perform surgical procedures on the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx, oral cavity, bronchial tubes, and esophagus, including:
- Adenoid and tonsil removal
- Ear, nose, throat, esophagus, bronchial foreign body removal
- Ear, nose, throat injury treatment
- Ear tube insertion
- Microscopic laryngeal surgery
- Nose and sinus endoscopic surgery
- Nose bone fracture closed treatment
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up-to-date on United Family Healthcare news and events.