Sleep Medicine Center
The Beijing United Family Hospital Sleep Medicine Center brings together ENT doctors, orthodontists, Family Medicine physicians, neurologists, cardiologists, anesthesiologists, pediatricians, gynecologists, obstetricians, psychiatrists, and ER doctors to help adults, children, and seniors with sleep issues. Through our integrated, multidisciplinary diagnosis and treatment services, you can get your normal healthy life back.
We can diagnose and treat the following sleep disorders:
Sleep-related breathing disorders (including apnea and hypopnea);
Insomnia (including difficulty falling asleep, waking up easy, and waking up early);
Central disorders of hypersomnolence (including narcolepsy and idiopathic hypersomnia);
Circadian rhythm and sleep-wake disorders (including delayed sleep-wake phase disorders, shift work disorders, and jet lag disorders);
Parasomnias (including sleep terrors, sleepwalking, sleep enuresis, and REM sleep behavior disorder);
Sleep-related movement disorders (including restless legs syndrome);
Sleep-related medical and neurological disorders.
To make an appointment at the Beijing United Family Hospital Sleep Medicine Center, please call the department reception at 5927 7039 during clinic hours or our Service Center at 4008-919191 24 hours a day.
Sleep and related tests
- Polysomnography (PSG/full 64d), including EEG, EOG, EMG, ECG, and tests for oxygen saturation, nasal airflow, snoring, position, and movement of the chest, abdomen, and legs;
- Portable sleep monitoring and continuous oxygen saturation monitoring;
- Dynamic respiration, ECG monitoring, and end-expiratory carbon dioxide measurement;
- Dynamic sleep video and audio monitoring;
- Multiple sleep latency test (MSLT);
- Maintenance of wakefulness test (MWT);
- Automatic pressure titration and treatment (Auto-CPAP, Auto-BiPAP)
- Artificial pressure titration and treatment (Auto-CPAP, Auto-BiPAP) of non-invasive sleep under PSG;
- Suggested immobilization test (SIT);
- Cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia (CBT-I);
- Related medication efficacy evaluation;
- CPAP Follow up.