Anesthesiology & Pain Management
The Department of Anesthesiology is comprised of experienced professionals and provides comprehensive care of all patients requiring regional or general anesthesia for therapeutic, diagnostic, and surgical procedures. We offer a full-range of anesthesiology services. Our goal is to alleviate any negative feelings patients might associate with the medical procedures they undergo. Our team includes both full-time and part-time anesthesiologists, carefully selected from reputable hospitals in Beijing. We are on-duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Beijing United Family Hospital Pain Management Clinic is dedicated to helping those who suffer needlessly from pain and improving quality of life and to escape the damage that could be done by oral pain medication. We make sure to consider patients’ input in planning the course of treatment and to provide post-treatment follow-up care. We insist on basing our services on a thorough understanding of each patient’s unique situation, and we ensure that our treatments are non-addictive.
Chair of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiologist
Deputy Chair of Anesthesiology Department, Anesthesiologist, Pain specialist
Anesthesiology & Pain Management services
The Department of Anesthesiology & Pain Management offers the following services:
- Surgeries and operations – general or regional anesthesia
- Vaginal birth – epidural
- C-section – general anesthesia or sedation
- Endoscopy – sedation
- Dental procedures – sedation
- CT scans – sedation for claustrophobic patients
- Pre-anesthesia Clinic
- Pain Management Clinic
Pain Management Clinic Services
- Neuralgia: trigeminal neuralgia, glossopharyngeal neuralgia, intercostal neuralgia, sciatica, lateral femoral cutaneous neuralgia, pudendal neuralgia, brachial plexus neuralgia, acute herpes zoster, postherpetic neuralgia, traumatic plexus lesions, phantom limb pain, stump pain, painful diabetic polyneuropathy, and complex regional pain syndrome.
- Cervical spondylopathy, cervical (lumbar) disc herniation, transverse process syndrome of the third lumbar vertebra, lumbosacral neuralgia, coccyalgia, and talalgia.
- Joint pain: periarthritis, extenal humeral epicondylitis, chronic hip pain, chronic knee pain, and chronic ankle pain.
- Soft tissue pain: acute lumbar sprain, supraspinal syndemitis, back myofascitis, pyriformis syndrome, fibromyalgia syndrome, peritendinitis, and scar pain.
- Cancer pain.
- A full range of complicated, painful diseases that do not clearly fall under any one medical department or specialty. This includes chronic diseases and those that are difficult to treat.