Post-operative Care – Curettage and Biopsy
1. Keep the dressing on for three days.
2. You may shower, as the dressing is waterproof.
3. The dressing may get red, as you may bleed a bit for the first two days after operation.
4. On the third day, you may:
1) Remove the dressing
2) Clean the wound with an alcohol swab
3) Apply a thin layer of antibiotic ointment
Then you may leave the wound area uncovered and apply the antibiotic ointment three times a day until the wound heals.
5. Avoid sun exposure.
If you have any concerns, please contact us:
Beijing United Family Hospital and Clinics
Phone: +86 (10) 5927 7038, 4008-919191